Bunchadoodles is doing free commissions/free requests! Some rules, though:
1. We have the right to refuse the commission, even if it's during its process. You have the right to also want to stop this free negotiation. We can communicate about how it's gonna go. Usually, one commission takes about four to five days, depending on how many commissions are there. Lemme know if you want drafts shown before its final result!
2. If you have a commission coming, you can talk to us here:
- We have a Tumblr - bunchadoodles.tumblr.com
- We have a Ymail - firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have a Gmail - email@example.com
You can also Note me! Please be detailed when requesting the free commission. You can even give us references! We'll talk to you through the same email/DeviantArt Note so we can be consistent and, if you only Noted us, you can give us one reliable email so we can be able to send you the file through.
3. All commissions will be soft copies/downloadable files. We cannot send you the actual piece because they are ALL drawn from reused papers/sketch books. Most results are from both traditional and digital media tools. The commission will be posted on later dates, here on our DeviantArt AND we'll let viewers know who had been given the commission, which is you! It's for our reputation.
4. If you are an artist and need a re-draw or update of one of your artwork, we ask that we at least get a small commission fee. With Rule #1, you can refuse us if you think we're not up to the task. Regarding the small fee, we can still negotiate with it. Don't worry, we don't bite!
5. Regarding the topics or themes of the art piece, it can be original or fan art. It can be NSFW...although, anything too gory, sensitive, hateful and, all and all, too harmful, we'll need to talk about this. Like, seriously! If it is for social commentary and with legitimate reason, be honest with us, so we can do our best on the commission. This, of course, becomes an exception regarding how we'll publish the commission on our DeviantArt; we won't publish it, unless you're okay with it, since the art piece deals with NSFW/mature themes.
That's all for now! These free commission rules are subject to change and may become fee commissions, in an indefinite date. We're still building a reputation and most of our originals are DeviantArt Prints, or may become fee commissions as well. Overall, we're only striving to improve ourselves through these free/negotiated commissions.